REENTRY-FOCUSED PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE
April 12 – 15, 2015
A New Type of Event to Shape the Future of Correctional Industries
Join your colleagues at this groundbreaking event for our industry, where NCIA will kick off the CI Best Practice Model, which will provide our field with the direction and tools necessary to make significant contributions to the national reentry initiative. After two years in development, NCIA will launch its national CI Best Practice Model, entitled “Reentry-Focused Performance Excellence,” at the NCIA National Training Conference! The Best Practice Model is comprised of 10 separate components that fully integrate into a comprehensive approach that maximizes what a CI program can accomplish through the context of work. By utilizing this roadmap of best practices, CI agencies can improve operations and reduce recidivism at the same time.
NCIA has combined the ten best practices into the five workshops offered at this year’s conference.
- Each registrant will be assigned to an attendee group and each group will cycle through the five workshops.
- This means that conference attendees will not have to choose which workshops to attend this year.
- From strategic planning to staff development to providing post-release employment services, the workshops will provide registrants with the best and promising practices in the field that are sure to improve and enhance your unique Correctional Industries.
The National Correctional Industries Association’s 2015 Conference is an unrivaled event in the field of correctional industries.
- Great opportunities for professional growth while strengthening and building partnerships.
- Unique training workshops as well as many networking opportunities. An extensive exhibit hall allows for a hands-on look at the most current products and services in correctional industries.
Click on the following links for more information: