Workforce Development Regional Training
Enhancing Correctional Industries’ Role in Reentry
Expand your offender workforce development program with the tools from the newest training opportunity sponsored by the National Institute of Corrections.
- Assessments - No cost … easy to use
- Employment Readiness – Ready … set … go to work!
- Career Resource Center – Starting a career path
- Retention - Coping to stay in the game
Registration for these Workforce Development Trainings is free. Attendees will be responsible for all travel/per diem/hotel-related costs. No meals will be served in conjunction with the training.
Who Should Attend
Correctional Industries staff and stakeholders interested in supporting the successful reentry of offenders.
2014 Schedule – Click the link below for registration and hotel information:
- Springfield, IL May 28 – 30, 2014
- Colorado Springs, CO July 29 – 31, 2014
Correctional Industries staff and stakeholders interested in supporting the successful reentry of offenders are encouraged to attend these seminars. Watch your e-mail for registration information and other important updates.