THE ROBERT GRIESER
The Robert Grieser Memorial Scholarship is a $1,000 award honoring the memory of Robert Grieser, a founding member of the National Correctional Industries Association, 1998 association president, and a passionate leader in the field of Correctional Industries. His many years of contributions earned him the field's highest honor, the Rodli Award, in 2003.
While the NCIA Scholarship program wishes to recognize academic achievement, it also serves the broader purpose of recognizing leadership, integrity, community involvement and a public service calling to serve the criminal justice community.
2022 Grieser Scholarship Application Deadline:
April 29, 2022
The Scholarship Selection Committee will award the Robert Grieser Memorial Scholarship to a recipient that meets all eligibility and criteria listed below:
You are eligible to apply if you are one of the following:
An NCIA member currently employed in Correctional Industries
— OR —
A child of a parent/legal guardian who is an NCIA member currently employed in Correctional Industries
1) Is currently enrolled or has been accepted to a recognized and accredited postsecondary school, college, trade school,
community college, or university.
2) Is majoring or intending to major in criminal justice, business, marketing, accounting, finance, industrial engineering, technology, public administration, or related fields, as determined by the Scholarship Selection Committee.
3) Is a US citizen.
4) Has demonstrated leadership, excellence of character, integrity, and community involvement.
5) Demonstrates scholastic achievement with a maintained 3.0 or higher un-weighted grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
6) Will use the scholarship to pay for undergraduate student tuition and fees.
NCIA does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, gender ethnic background, religious beliefs, political affliction, disability, or sexual orientation.